Season: 1 / Episode: 5
In this episode, Neha talks to Mansi Jasuja, a phenomenal person who brings love, joy, humor, and color to everything she does.
She is a coach, a mother, an activist, and she brings all of that to her work at Conscious Business, a company in the Netherlands dedicated to supporting businesses to adopt a more conscious approach that creates true prosperity and harmony for people, communities, and nature.
This conversation is both insightful and uplifting. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Further links and reading on people, publications, organizations, and topics mentioned in the recording, in the order they are mentioned:
- Conscious Capitalism
- Mackey, John., & Sisodia, Raj. (2014). Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business. Harvard Business Review Press
- Sen, Amartya. (1999). Development as Freedom. Oxford University Press
- Charles Eisenstein
An Introduction to the Story of Separation, from Charles Eisenstein’s official youtube channel
- Ikigai (of individuals, of organization)
- The Art of Hosting and Harvesting Conversations that Matter / The Art of Participatory Leadership
- Quick, K., & Sandfort, J. (2014). Learning to facilitate deliberation: Practicing the art of hosting Critical Policy Studies,. 8(3), 300–322
- Quick, K., Sandfort, J., & Stuber, N. (July 2012). Practicing the Art of Hosting: Exploring what Art of Hosting and Harvesting workshop participants understand and do. Center for Integrative Leadership, University of Minnesota.
- Mary Alice Arthur, “steward” of the art of hosting
- Teal Organizations and self-managed teams, participatory leadership
- Laloux, Frederic (2014). Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness. Nelson Parker. ISBN 978-2960133509
- Teal Around the World
Share your thoughts via droppingyourarmour[at]atrain.com