Season: 1 / Episode: 7
In this episode, we hear from Jochen Goeser. With a background in economics, Jochen worked in consulting for many years, where his curiosity for people helped him develop powerful change management solutions.
Today, he brings this knowledge and passion to his role as the Global Project Lead for Agile Transformation at Bosch Power Tools. We talk in-depth about transformations, specifically about how to orchestrate holistic, human-centric, people-led change that radically transforms the DNA of organizations. It takes quite a lot to begin a transformation journey and much more to sustain it. In this conversation, Jochen shares his stories on how to do just that.
- Glasberger, T., & Schlauch, C. (2020). Human-centered transformation journeys of journeys [White paper]. atrain Holding UG.
- Snyder, C. R., (1995). Conceptualizing, measuring, and nurturing hope. Journal of Counseling & Development, 73(3), 355-360.
- Dignan, A. (2019). Brave New Work: Are You Ready to Reinvent Your Organization?. Portfolio Penguin.
- Hamel, G. & Zanini, M.(2020). Humanocracy: Creating Organizations as Amazing as the People Inside Them. Harvard Business Review Press.
- Laloux. F. (2014). Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage in Human Consciousness. Nelson Parker.
- Snyder, C. R., Rand, K. L., & Sigmon, D. R. (2002). Hope theory: A member of the positive psychology family. In C. R. Snyder & S. J. Lopez (Eds.), Handbook of positive psychology (p. 257–276). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Share your thoughts via droppingyourarmour[at]atrain.com